Refresh the page to update immediately.
USED auction deposit: $0.00
Please click here to add your credit card info, before adding a deposit amount.To participate in the auction, bidders are required to place a deposit for each property on which they are bidding (click the property name to see the deposit amount). If you win the bid, your deposit will be applied towards the earnest money deposit. If your bid is not accepted, your deposit will be refunded following the auction within seven (7) business days.
San Antonio & Houston Land Portfolio
viewing lot number 0002
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE AUCTION:
1) REGISTER - Click the “Register” button above and complete the brief registration form. Once submitted, you will receive a registration acknowledgement email containing a link used to verify your email address. From the auction website, you will now have access to view and download the Due Diligence documents available under the Documents tab. Registering does not give you approval to bid, you still need to follow the Bid Approval Process below.
2) DO YOUR HOMEWORK - Performing due diligence is an important part of understanding the property you wish to bid on. After completing the registration process, you will be able to access the Documents tab, which contains property specific documents, auction information, Terms of Sale, a Purchase and Sale Agreement and other important information.
3) ASSEMBLE FINANCING - Unless otherwise stated, most online auction purchases are cash transactions. We recommend that you contact your lender or equity source well in advance of Auction Day to secure the necessary financing and source of funding.
Registering does not give you approval to bid. You still need to follow the below Bid Approval Process instructions.
BID APPROVAL PROCESS:
1) Review all Due Diligence Documents Available Under the Documents Tab
2) Read the Online Bidding Instructions
3) Execute and Return the Online Auction Agreement
4) Wire or Overnight the Initial Earnest Money Deposit
5) You will receive an email notifying you that you have been approved to bid on this property.
If you have any questions, please call Hilco Real Estate at 847-418-2700 or email info@HilcoReal.com.
Property #0002: 9.7 AC Development Site - San Antonio, TX
Removed to Private Sale
Prime NW Corner Tract located along U.S. 90 Access Road & Pue Road
SUGGESTED OPENING BID: $1,300,000
This 9.7 AC site is ready for immediate development in a key intersection with 820’ of frontage on U.S 90 and approximately 391’ of frontage on Pue Road. The site is located outside of the city limits so there is no limitations on zoning or uses. This area of SW San Antonio is experiencing a high degree of both commercial and residential development. Located at the U.S. 90 and Loop 1604 interchange, this area has a number of built out and new subdivisions, and HEB owned site across the road, is across the highway from the Lackland AFB Medina Annex. With the expansion of this area of SW San Antonio, there is an increase in infrastructure to handle the anticipated growth for both roadways and utilities.
|Bid Date||Bid Amount||Bidder|
|Oct 14, 2016 - 1:39:12 PM||$1,385,000.00||i1440|
|Oct 14, 2016 - 1:39:12 PM||$1,360,000.00||i1155|
|Oct 14, 2016 - 10:53:24 AM||$1,335,000.00||i1440|
|Oct 14, 2016 - 10:53:24 AM||$1,310,000.00||i1155|
|Oct 13, 2016 - 12:05:40 PM||$1,300,000.00||i1440|