HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE AUCTION:
1) REGISTER - Click the “Register” button above and complete the brief registration form. Once submitted, you will receive a registration acknowledgement email containing a link used to verify your email address. From the auction website, you will now have access to view and download the Due Diligence documents available under the Documents tab. Registering does not give you approval to bid, you still need to follow the Bid Approval Process below.
2) DO YOUR HOMEWORK - Performing due diligence is an important part of understanding the property you wish to bid on. After completing the registration process, you will be able to access the Documents tab, which contains property specific documents, auction information, Terms of Sale, a Purchase and Sale Agreement and other important information.
3) ASSEMBLE FINANCING - Unless otherwise stated, most online auction purchases are cash transactions. We recommend that you contact your lender or equity source well in advance of Auction Day to secure the necessary financing and source of funding.
Registering does not give you approval to bid. You still need to follow the below Bid Approval Process instructions.
BID APPROVAL PROCESS:
1) Review all Due Diligence Documents Available Under the Documents Tab
2) Read the Online Bidding Instructions
3) Execute and Return the Online Auction Agreement
4) Wire or Overnight the Initial Earnest Money Deposit
5) You will receive an email notifying you that you have been approved to bid on this property.
If you have any questions, please call Hilco Real Estate at 847-418-2700 or email info@HilcoReal.com.
99+/- Acre Development Site - Denison, TX
Removed to Private Sale
ONLINE AUCTION: MAY 18, 9AM TO 3PM
Suggested Opening Bid: $300,000 ($3,000/Acre)
- Great Location - Minutes to I-75
- Centrally located within Downtown Denison
- Clean Environmental - 2016 Ready for Reuse (RFR) Certificate
- Ideal for Residential, Commercial, or Industrial Developments
- Currently Zoned LI (Light Industrial)
Cell Tower Lease on 2.73 Acres Generating $16,000 Annual Rent with Rent Increases & Extensions Through 2030